Medical Sex Toys
In some sexual fantasies, hospital or clinical scene is always present that is why medical sex toys were developed so you could play this sex scenario in real life. Medical sex toys are almost the same like the real ones except that they are designed for sexual plays and not intended for real medical procedure. Most bondage shops have complete list of these medical paraphernalia that you can include particularly with BDSM activity and medical fetish.
The most common medical sex toys are the following:
- Vagina retractor – this a surgical instrument used to properly spread the labia as well as the vaginal canal for observation purposes and easy access on the inside.
- Reflex hammer – can be used to test your sex partner’s reaction and sensitivity.
- Pinwheel – gives a tingling sensation if used gently on your partner’s body. The small pins could prickle the skin in a sensual way once you roll it on the skin’s surface.
- Safety scissors – are not intended to cut your partner’s skin but to cut anything the covers your partner such as costumes, undies and etc.
- Forceps – are used to hold your partner’s skin particularly for piercing.
- Speculum – is used by gynecologist for anal and vaginal spreading. One of the best sellers among medical sex toys.
- Lube shooter – is similar to a syringe but no needles are involved. It is used for proper application of lubes to the vagina or anus without further spills.
- Enemas and douches – usually come in complete set such as enema bag, hose, and pumps. These stuffs are used for anal insertion with liquid being delivered to the inside of the anus.
- Sounds and dilators – are used to restraint the penis from urination and even ejaculation. The tool is being carefully inserted inside the penis hole. It is considered to be one of the painful medical sex toys.