If you are on BDSM thing, then you shouldn’t forget mouth gags on your list unless you prefer your play to be very loud. Mouth gags are used to restrain the sound created particularly when at climax. For some restraining the sound adds more excitement and thrill, for some as well, seeing their partner is being gagged makes them more sensual and aroused.
There are several mouth gags of different types and styles. Below are the examples:
- Ball gags – these are the most common type of mouth gags. The ball that is being put inside the mouth could vary in colors and sizes depending on how badly you want to restrain your partner from creating sounds, or for how wide open you want their mouth to be.
- Bit gags – these are just plain horizontal stick gags tied around the mouth level side of the head. Mouth gags designed like these are also available with leash.
- Open mouth – Typical open mouth gags are the ones with O-rings as the one to be inserted in the mouth. Compared to other gags, it will leave your mouth wide open but you will still get to see the mouth of your partner.
- Penis gags – Like the ball gags, these two are just basically the same except that instead of a ball being put inside the mouth, a dildo or a penis-like object is the one being inserted. The dildo could be built in or removable depending on which type.
- Inflatable gags – exactly the same as the penis gag except that the penis could be inflated so that you could achieve the size you want without having you choke so hard.
- Muzzle – This is merely a covering for the mouth but it is more tight just like the way they wear it on dogs to prevent them from barking. Muzzle mouth gags are usually put on as a half mask.
- Hoods or masks with gags – These are hoods or full face masks with featured mouth gags.